Areas of InterestDistributed Systems, Multicore Computing
I am pursuing my PhD degree at the University of Texas at Austin. Currently, I am conducting researches with Professor Vijay K. Garg in the area of concurrent and distributed systems. My recent project is related to the testing and debugging of concurrent and distributed systems. My previous projects include fault tolerance for distributed key-value store and big data analytics.
- M.S., National Tsing Hua University, 2008
- B.S., National Chiao Tung University, 2006
- Yen-Jung Chang and Vijay K. Garg: "A Parallel Algorithm for Global States Enumeration in Concurrent Systems", PPoPP 2015. [Code]
- Tsung-Hsien Lee, Yen-Jung Chang, and Ting-Chi Wang: "An Enhanced Global Router with Consideration of General Layer Directives", ISPD 2011.
- Yen-Jung Chang, Tsung-Hsien Lee, and Ting-Chi Wang: "GLADE: A Modern Global Router Considering Layer Directives", ICCAD 2010.
- Yu-Ting Lee, Yen-Jung Chang, and Ting-Chi Wang: "A Temperature-Aware Global Router" International Symposium on VLSI Design 2010.
- Yen-Jung Chang, Yu-Ting Lee, Jhih-Rong Gao, Pei-Ci Wu, and Ting-Chi Wang: "NTHU-Route 2.0: A Robust Global Router for Modern Designs", IEEE-TCAD 2010.
- Yen-Jung Chang, Yu-Ting Lee, and Ting-Chi Wang: "NTHU-Route 2.0: A Fast and Stable Global Router", ICCAD 2008. (This work won 1st place in ISPD 2008 Global Routing Contest.)
Honors & Awards
- SpringSoft Scholarship Award, SpringSoft, 2010
- 1st Place in ISPD Global Routing Contest, ISPD, 2008
- Outstanding Thesis Award, Taiwan IC Design Community, 2008
- SpringSoft Scholarship Award, SpringSoft, 2008
Full Profile @ LinkedIn